Local residents among grads at University of TN at Martin
Posted: Wednesday, January 5, 2011 11:53 am
The Messenger 01.05.11
Several residents of Obion County and neighboring Fulton County, Ky., were among students who received degrees from the University of Tennessee at Martin during the recent fall commencement, held in Kathleen and Tom Elam Center on campus.
Among the students who received undergraduate degrees were:
• Hornbeak — Ashleigh Paige Roberson.
• Kenton — Benjamin W. Hollomon and Laurel Grace Childs.
• Obion — Amber Marie Moore and Brandy Leigh Rainey.
• South Fulton — Margaret Anne Hickman, Chad Alan Hollingsworth, Kristen Alyce Greer and Bryant Qulanta Nall;
• Troy — Wesley Russell Yates, James Franklin Key and Christopher Chase Sowell.
• Union City — Katie Marie Keathley, Shanon K. Pink, James Herbert Moore, Hollie Suzanne Holman, Matthew Brown Morrison, Matthew Gregory Raines, Kevin Allen Tuscan, Pamela Kathleen Luker, Karyn Stephens Hill, Kyle Mathew Bailey and Terry Scott Smyth.
• Fulton — Anna Beth Cox and Casey A. Curlin.
• Hickman, Ky. — Rachel Lynn Costello.
Students who received graduate degrees included:
• Kenton — Laura Pitts.
• South Fulton — Ashley Ann Wilbanks.
• Troy — Janet Lee Morris.
• Union City — James Lynn Rambo Jr., Constance Marie Staten Bargery, Melissa Sinclair Blackwell, Pamela Johnson Kangelos, Elizabeth Donnell Mooney and Nathan Woods.
fall commencement, University of Tennessee at Martin