Deed transfers, June 8-14, 2011
Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:24 am
The Messenger 06.15.11
The following deed transfers were filed June 8-14 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Robert T. Condo, conservator of Roena Chaney, to Kevin Kirk Krueger and Mary Ann Krueger, $75,000.
• Gary Lynn Hicks and Teresa Gail Hicks to Harold J. Doss and Cheryll B. Doss, Dist. 8, $62,000.
• Steve Preuett and Sharon R. Preuett to Allan Sheppard and Barbara Sheppard, Dist. 10, $110,000.
• Mertell Norton to Carlene Burkeen, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Mary Wallace Eddlemon and Arthur William Eddlemon to Tomas Lopez and Julieta Lopez, Dist. 1, $10,000.
• Marshall W. Rogers and Norma J. Rogers to David Clark and Jean Clark, Dist. 2, $97,500.
• Barbara Pituch to Thomas M. Pituch and Marian Spencer, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jon P. Doucette and Barbara J. Doucette to Laurie J. Fitzgerald and Troy Fitzgerald, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Niki Wright and Anthony Wright to Ria Doughten and Eric Doughten, Dist. 10, $45,000.
• Ethel Duren to John Frank Hayes, Dist. 8, $6,000.
• Katie L. Winters to Ralph D. Winters Sr., Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Charles Pinion to Phillip Pinion, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Mollie Jewell Long to William Matthew Riley and Robbie Jo Riley, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Mark Armstrong and Natalie Armstrong to Mark Armstrong, quitclaim deed.
• Dianne Pollock Cohn to Juan Reyes Acevedo and Ma Refugio Camacho Acevedo, Dist. 1, $13,000.
• Frankie Sue France to Gerald Dan Waddell and Amber Waddell, Dist. 10, $350.
• Harold Glen Fowlkes and Carolyn Sue Fowlkes (now known as Carolyn Sue Fowlkes Dickson) to Chad L. Fowlkes, Dist. 13, $30,300.
• Richard L. Hatley and Joyce L. Hatley to David G. Hayes and Teresa C. Hayes, Dist. 10, $163,000.
• Wolfe & Fields Investments LLC to Brandi L. Gwaltney, Dist. 13, $170,000.
deed transfers, land transfers, Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long