UC council to meet
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2011 3:05 pm
The Messenger, August 1, 2011
The Union City city council will meet Tuesday evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
The agenda includes consideration of the following:
• an approval of minutes from the July 19 meeting;
• a Community Concert presentation by Mike Cox;
• a request for use of Kiwanis Park and road closures for the Oct. 6 Taste of Ken-Tenn at Kiwanis Park;
• a request to change/update the Union City High School football/basketball championship signs;
• consideration of tree service bids;
• consideration of rock bids;
• consideration of impound garage construction bids;
• accepting the minutes of the Planning Commission meeting from July 21;
• miscellaneous items.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public. For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.