UC council to meet
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 5:51 pm
The Messenger, August 20, 2012
The Union City city council will meet Tuesday evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
Items on the regular meeting agenda include:
• consideration of Reelfoot Pond well options;
• consideration rescinding motion for “no parking” on Ury Street between Exchange and Main streets;
• a request for street closing during CornFest Sept. 15 from 6 a.m.-6 p.m.;
• consideration of Discovery Park service drive (contribution);
• miscellaneous items and bills.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public.
For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.
Union City city council