Diabetes session set
Posted: Thursday, October 4, 2012 4:00 pm
A free diabetes session will be offered Oct. 23 from 4-5:30 p.m. at the Obion County Public Library meeting room at 1221 East Reelfoot Ave. in Union City. Registered dietitian and certified diabetes educator Jill Collins will conduct the class.
Topics to be covered include:
• the latest diabetes information
• the different kinds of diabetes
• the typical course of diabetes
• different diabetes treatments and tests
• good blood sugar control
• low or high blood sugar symptoms
• meal planning and physical activity
• helpful diabetes resources.
Published in The Messenger 10.04.12
free diabetes class