Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Feb. 5-12 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Linda Marie Coleman Johnson to Obion Grain Co. Inc., Dist. 15, $121,520.
• Sheila Gidcumb and John Larry Gidcumb to Maurice Carroll and Luz Carroll, Dist. 13, $125,000.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to First State Finance Inc., Dist. 16, $45,000.
• First State Finance Inc. to Jeff Greene, Dist. 13, $165,000.
• Ilar Moran and Mattie Moran and Dalton Moran to Timmy Gantt and Penny Gantt, Dist. 12, $43,000.
• Randy T. Harris to Chris Copeland and Amy Copeland, Dist. 16, $2,200.
• James R. Groeneveld and Mabel J. Groeneveld to James R. Groeneveld and Mabel J. Groeneveld, Dist. 13.
• John Jackson Freeman III and Joyce Y. Freeman to Jeffery Lynn Harris and Katherine C. Harris, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Martha J. Powers to Phillip Reed and Tarrah Reed, Dist. 12, $10,000.
• Martha J. Powers to Phillip Reed and Tarrah Reed, Dist. 12, $160,000.
• Ty Parker and Sydney Parker to Keith Middlebrook and Donna Middlebrook, Dist. 2, $60,421.50.
• Kelly L. Wood, executrix, formerly Kelly L. Frankum, to Christy Walker and Roger N. Walker, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Dan M. Frankum and Chrissy Frankum to Christy Walker and Roger N. Walker, Dist. 7, $275,000.
• Ramona L. Moore to Rhonda J. Isbell, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Rhonda J. Isbell to Ramona L. Moore, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Patricia Colleen Thomas, formerly Patricia S. Wiggins, to Patricia Colleen Thomas and Peter Edward Thomas, Dist. 16, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
• Kay Alexander to Alisa Reed, Dist. 5, $2,500.
• Gladys Johnson to Martha Sue Patterson and Faneisha Jones, Dist. 16, $144,600.
• Martha Raye Williams and Evelyn Williams to Martha Ray Williams and Evelyn Williams, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Joseph Gorman and Angela Gorman to Douglas D. Brewer, Dist. 13, $225,000.
• Tommy Fagan to David Suarez, Dist. 8, $2,500.
Published in The Messenger 2.13.13