UC council to meet
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 4:00 pm
The Messenger, February 19, 2013
The Union City city council will meet Tuesday evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
Items on the agenda for the regular meeting include:
• appointments to the Parks and Conservation Board and the Health, Education and Housing Facility Board;
• consideration of bid selection for demolition at 620 North Ury St and 604 Glendale St.;
• audit presentation;
• consideration of authorizations to solicit bids for demolition at 331 South Sixth St., and for a Public Works two-ton truck chassis, plus authorization for demolition of barns in the industrial park;
• consideration of an engineering proposal from TLM Association in reference to the Everett Boulevard turning lanes;
• miscellaneous items and bills.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public.
For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.
Union City city council