Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 6-12 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• George Hill to the Mickey J. Smith and Pamela B. Smith Family Trust, Dist. 13, $25,300.
• George Rogers Jr. and Vickie Rogers to Ebb Gwaltney III and Misty D. Gwaltney, Dist. 9, $60,000.
• Carol M. Berry to Bobby Barnes, $15,000.
• Mickey Brockwell and Peggy Brockwell to Richard Feldt, Dist. 16, $7,500.
• Wesley A. Hopp and Wanda L. Hopp to David M. Wheeler, Dist. 6, $35,000.
• Jason L. Cox to Jason L. Cox and Cynthia A. Cox, Dist. 2, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Myra A. Jones to Hilda Hernandez and Marco A. Hernandez, Dist. 13, $78,675.
• Diem Ngoc Huyah and Hung Van Nguyen to Valerie Hyde and James Hyde, Dist. 13, $172,500.
• Rubin Lublin, TN, PLLC, substitute trustee, to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $169,471.14.
• R. Bradley Sigler, substitute trustee, to Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Inc., $27,000.
• Marcus Allen Yoder to Scott Reeves, Dist. 8, $15,000.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association.
• James Waylon Matheny and Maria Matheny to James Waylon Matheny and Maria Matheny, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Town of Obion, Tennessee, to B&R Mini Storage, Dist. 15, $8,020.
• James Marvin Fair to Stanley Mark Fair, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Jeff Harrison and Sherri Harrison to Christopher Collier, Dist. 16, $15,000.
• Emma Lee Carden and Nancy Sue Neely, individually and as successor trustees, to Emma Lee Carden, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Emma Lee Carden and Nancy Sue Neely, individually and as successor trustees, to Nancy Sue Neely, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Timothy Hill, substitute trustee, to Household Financial Center Inc., $56,765.16.
Published in The Messenger 3.13.13