UC Council to meet
The Messenger. 12.03.07
Union City Council will meet Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at the Municipal Building courtroom. Items on the agenda include:
• an ordinance to include Union City Electric System employees in the city’s Occupational Safety and Health Program;
• an ordinance concerning an appropriations ordinance for the City of Union City for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2007, and ending June 30, 2008;
• an ordinance setting the tax rate for the City of Union City for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2007, and ending June 30, 2008;
• an ordinance appropriating funds from the Hotel/Motel Tax receipts;
• receiving sealed bids for leasing farm property in the Northwest Tennessee Regional Industrial Center;
• receiving minutes of the Nov. 15 Planning Commission meeting.
The meeting is open to the public.