UC council to meet
Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 3:20 pm
The Messenger, September 2, 2011
The Union City city council will meet Tuesday evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
The agenda includes consideration of the following:
• an approval of minutes from the Aug. 16 meeting;
• a proclamation related to Child Passenger Safety Week;
• consideration of bids received for a City Hall HVAC system and janitorial service;
• consideration of bids received for the Shorty Shields Lift Station Construction;
• acceptance of minutes from the Aug. 18 Planning Commission meeting;
• miscellaneous items.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public.
For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.