UC council to meet
Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 4:00 pm
The Messenger, October 2, 2012
The Union City city council will meet this evening at 5:30 in the courtroom of the Union City Municipal Building for a regular monthly meeting.
Items on the agenda for the regular meeting, which will follow, include:
• approval of minutes from the Sept. 18 meeting;
• authorization to continue Industrial Park improvements;
• consideration of approval of coalition agreement;
• proclamation concerning Case Management Society of America;
• acceptance of letter of resignation from Jason Moss, director of water and wastewater;
• miscellaneous items and bills.
Visitors will also be recognized for the hearing of grievances and/or complaints.
Public meetings are regularly held the first and third Tuesdays of each month and all sessions are open to the public. For additional information about this meeting or any other, call the city clerk at 885-1341.