Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 21-27 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jan P. Phillips to David C. Vanwormer and Patricia L. Vanwormer, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Wilson & Associates, PLLC, successor trustee, to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., $61,900.
• Johnny Francis Smith to Reelfoot Bank, Dist. 13, $58,404.82.
• David L. Maddux and Lynae E. Maddux to Lonnie J. Gaines and Shirley D. Gaines, Dist. 12, $50,000.
• Linda Marie Coleman Johnson to Carolyn Coleman Priest, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Carpenter Searcy Properties, LLC, to Carpenter Searcy Properties, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• David Clark and Jean Clark to Clint Workman and Emily Workman, formerly Emily Clark, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Linda Murphy Hogan to Hogan Farms, LLC, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 11.28.12