Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:00 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 12-18 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Billie S. Ragsdale and J. Howard Ragsdale to Kenneth Cheatham and Wanda Cheatham, Dist. 1, $196,266.
• Jonathan Lee Enochs and Michael Richard Enochs to Terry Lee Reeves and Katherine L. Reeves, Dist. 5, $63,000.
• Alice Hamilton Reid to Johnny McConnell Family LP, Dist. 13, $180,000.
• James R. Terry to Michelle Ray Cavaness, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Stephen A. Wells and Judy B. Wells to Five Wells Farms LLC, quitclaim deed.
• Charles Dunn and Betty Dunn to Charles Gregory Dunn, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• R&E Partners to Ralph E. Henson and Serena Henson and Eddie E. Anderson and Virginia Anderson, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Gary W. Clark, individually and as executor, and Jackie Dale Clark to Lewis George Gray and Katie Lou Gray, William Tyler Gray and April Leigh McDaniel, Dist. 16, $50,000.
• M.S. Burton Development to Cook Investments, Dist. 13, $120,000.
• Bill H. Mitchell and Shirley A. Mitchell to Kim Dalton, Dist. 5, $21,900. Published in The Messenger 12.19.12